1.1 Tuition and Fees
AULM offers quality education for affordable tuition.
|Programs||Tuition/Credit||Cost per Semester|
|Non spanish residents||€300||€4500|
|Non spanish residents||€350||€4200|
|Program||Tuition/Credit||Cost per Semester|
|Non spanish residents||€350||€3500|
|Administrative fee for monthly payments|
|Inactive student Fee/semester|
|Returned Check Fee|
|Transcript Fee (First Transcript is free)|
|Graduation Processing Fee|
|Replacement Diploma Fee|
- E-library and Proctored examination fees are included in the Tuition fees.
- Textbook(s) must be purchased by students separately and are not included in course tuition, a reasonable estimate is €1500- €1700 for the undergraduate programs and €900 to €1200 for the Master’s programs.
- Tuition is due at least one week prior to the start of each course or program, it can be paid with a Visa, MasterCard, Bank Wire, Check or PayPal.
- Student must allow two weeks for processing receipts which are requested to be sent by mail or fax.
- Students must be continuously enrolled in a course or pay the inactive fee every semester to avoid the reinstatement fee.
- All Student accounts that are past due will be restricted from taking additional courses. Accounts that are past due and unresponsive will be sent to an outside collections agency. In this event, the student is responsible for any collection fees over and above their past balance on their account.
- All returned payment checks are subject to a €25 penalty fee.