Foreign Transcripts Policy:
If you have attended a foreign institution (college or university) that does not use the same US Grading System, your foreign transcripts must then be evaluated by an evaluation company specializing in foreign credentials.
Please note: Each member company has varying requirements, fees schedules, and documentation requirements based on the type of institution attended and the location of the campus. Please consult the evaluation services’ website to confirm the specific documentation and other requirements needed before submitting your request. When requesting an evaluation of foreign transcripts, please remember the following
- A certified English translation must accompany any document, not in English
- A detailed course-by-course evaluation report should be asked
- Request that the evaluation report is sent to the following address:
American University of Leadership Marbella
72 Avenida Ricardo Soriano, edificio Golden
Marbella, Malaga, Spain
The foreign transcript policy does not apply to applicants from Universities or school holding an MOU with AULM.
AULM has a Memorandum of understanding with:
- International University of Leadership USA.
- American School of Leadership, USA.
- PIIMT, Morocco
- MUFL, Russia