AULM seeks students who have a desire for education in the field of business and management.
the University is committed to a policy of equal opportunity in the recruitment and admission of students, and access to student financial assistance, other student services and activities. AULM does not discriminate based on age, sex, race, color, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status or any other basis as specified by national and international laws and regulations.
Admission to the program requires a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree earned at an appropriately accredited University or licensed foreign university.
The following are documents needed to complete the application process:
- A completed AULM Agreement.
- A current resume.
- Official transcripts from all post-secondary institutions attended ( Notarized copies will be accepted for Foreign Institutions).
- Two Recommendation letters (optional but preferred).
- Official GMAT test scores (optional).
- Official GRE scores (optional).
- One of the following English test scores or records is required for the applicants whose English is not their native language:
- A transcript indicating completion of at least 30 semester hours of credit with an average grade of “B” or higher at an appropriately accredited college/university or licensed foreign university where the language of instruction is English.
- A transcript indicating a grade of “B” or higher in an English composition course from an appropriately Accredited college/university or a licensed foreign university.
- If the student is not able to provide any of the above language proficiency evidences, he/she may be admitted conditionally and attend an ESL language program as an additional prerequisite. However, the student will not be allowed to enroll for more than 30 credits unless they reach and complete the Advanced Level with a “C” average.
- TOEFL minimum scores of 530 (PBT, Paper Based Test) or 71 (IBT Internet Based Test). IUL’s Institution Code is 7719. Or, 6.5 on the International English Language Test (IELTS) or 50 on the PTE Academic Score Report (DBA applicants
- A minimum score of 550 on the paper-based Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL PBT), or 80 on the Internet Based Test (IBT), a 6.5 on the International English Language Test (IELTS), or 58 on the PTE Academic Score Report).
- A minimum grade of Level 3 on the ACT COMPASS’s English as a Second Language Placement Test
Once all required documents are received, the student will be evaluated and notified as soon as the decision is completed: Students will receive an electronic email notification informing him/her of their full acceptance, conditional acceptance, or denial of admission.
Students accepted will then be required to submit:
8- A copy of their Identification card, Driver’s license or passport
9- Payment of registration fees
Please note that any Document not in English should be accompanied by a certified translation.