AULM is a place where we:
- Facilitate cognitive and effective student learning–knowledge, skills, and values — and promote the use of that knowledge and leadership in the student’s workplace.
- Develop competence in communication, critical thinking, collaboration, and information utilization, together with a commitment to lifelong learning for enhancement of students’ opportunities for career success and service to the community.
- Provide instruction that bridges the gap between theory and practices through faculty members who bring to their classroom not only advanced academic preparation but also the skills that come from the current practice of their professions.
- Provide General Education and foundational instruction and services that prepare students to engage in a variety of university curricula.
- Use technology to create effective modes and means of instruction that expand access to learning resources and that enhance collaboration and communication for improved student learning.Assess student learning and use assessment data to improve the teaching/learning system, curriculum, instruction, learning resources, counseling, and student services.
American University of Leadership Marbella vision is to be the top international university among the leading business schools in the world by inspiring students to face local, national and global challenges.
AULM is dedicated to teaching and directly applying knowledge to improve a diverse community, to educate students to become globally competent ethical leaders working and serving a complex and ever-evolving world.
Our vision is:
- To be recognized as a progressive and connected community for thought leadership at the international business stage, globally renowned for excellence in education and research.
- To expand education to different parts of the world and serve its diverse people, especially minorities and geographically under-educated and low-income populations.
- To be a concerted scholarly community distinguished by partnerships with international institutions and organizations, to cross inter-institutional boundaries and offer our students the best educational experience and most innovative instruction possible.
- To graduate leaders who value interdependence and global competence, who will be productive citizens with a great sense of social responsibility and skills to build a sustainable community.
American University of Leadership Marbella is an academic institution of higher learning that supports, educates and fosters practical experience in men and women from all walks of life. It is our commitment to provide quality education to undergraduate and graduate programs in business, entrepreneurship, and management. Our unique approach prepares students of diverse backgrounds to become global leaders with leadership skills and innovative solutions. We support our students by enhancing their career prospects and development through a deeper, broader and more diverse understanding of current and future issues. American University of Leadership Marbella programs employ traditional, applied, and adult-learning pedagogies that are delivered through traditional and distance methodologies in a learner-centered environment of mutual respect. Our institutional identity and program success are the results of integrating knowledge in a learning environment that nurtures real-world immersion, life-long learning skills, and cross-cultural diversity.
THIS YEAR’S AWESOME FACTS
- RETENTION RATE
- GRADUATION RATE
- PLACEMENT RATE